Formatting the Document
eMailing the Document
- Format: HTML, PDF, RTF, DOC, or ASCII text file. We cannot use any proprietary file formats, fonts, or symbols - so, please include the fonts and symbols as graphics.
- Language: English. A translation capability will make an attempt to convey your views to a greater group. Suffice it to say that English is the most-used language across the most countries.
- Paragraphs: Separate paragraphs with a CR-LF. Please, no indents.
- Fonts: Use a sans-serif like Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, or Arial.
- Font Styles: Underlined, strong (bold), and emphasis (italics) accepted.
- Font color: Black text on white background.
- Quotation marks: Unless a whole sentence is double-quoted, end a sentence that ends with a single or double quotation marked word or phrase with the period following the closing quote.
- Dates: Give date written in the format of "dd-mmm-yyyy".
- Titles: Try to keep it less than 128 characters and if long, try to break it into a main title followed by a colon and a sub-title.
- Section Titles: Introductions and Sub-titles also ought to have names 128 characters or less.
- Citations: These are direct statements from individuals or other reference materials. Please mark citations at its end with a space followed by a bolded c1, c2, ... cN. These should all be listed in a section called "Citations" at the end of the text.
- Annotations: These are your comments on the use of a term, phrase, or view. Please mark annotations at its end of the word or phrase with a space followed by a bolded a1, a2, ... aN. These should all be listed in a section called "Annotations" at the end of the text.
- Resources: These are your suggested readings on the understanding of a term, phrase, or view. Please mark annotations at its end of the word or phrase with a space followed by a bolded r1, r2, ... rN. These should all be listed in a section called "Resources" at the end of the text.
- Links: Please have all these verified and typed out as an addition to the Citations, Annotations, and Graphics Credits sections.
- Graphics: Send graphics as numbered (g1, g2, ..., gN) attachments and mark their location within the text as "g1[,g2,..gN] to be inserted here". Sources of graphics should all be listed in a section called "Graphics Credits" at the end of the text. Format should be PNG, JPEG, or GIF.
- Author(s): The author will be "anonymous" or "humanity". A view is truly revolutionary if it's "owner" is an honoring that is came from one (of "everyone") back to them.
- Minimum view qualification: Must express or seek post-capital, post-state, post-ideology, post-religion, post-[de-]centralist views.
- Destination Email Address: Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Securing the Email: We shall make a suggestion for and add instructions for file encryption/decryption.
- Backup: Send a copy of the email to yourself as backup.
Mailing the Document on CD or DVD Media
- Destination Address: We will acquire a secure Post Office Box soon.
- Securing the Delivery: Ground-ship through UPS, Fedex, DHL, or some other package-secure delivery service, and let us know when it is sent.
- File Compression: You may compress using gzip, pkzip, zip, winzip, compress, tar, gtar, or other cross-platform available tool.
- File Encryption: You may encrypt using open source TrueCrypt, or other encryption tools. You must let us know the encryption tool.
- Backup: Keep a backup copy of the file and/or CD.
FTPing the Document to our File Server
- Destination Address: We will set up a secure directory on Global-Samizdat.org soon.
- Backup: Keep a backup copy of the file on your system.
- Transfer Verification: You should notify (using the "notification of delivery feature in your mail tool) us that you are transfering a file.
- Omni-Copyright and the site: Copyright to original portions of all documents posted to this site is hereby granted to all persons.
- Omni-Copyright and Contributions: Your transmission of a document for posting to this site implicitly constitutes a grant of copyright, by you, for original contents of your contribution to all persons.